The ONE Digital platform is an end-to-end, automated digital supply chain system for the distribution and administration of media assets. Our technology enables content owners to easily manage the monetization of their media and provides a transparent console to monitor the asset processing, delivery and performance (sales) on a daily basis.
INgrooves Fontana and INscribe Digital utilize the ONE Digital platform to deliver the best service in digital distribution & asset management in the industry. ONE Digital has been developed over the past eight years to become the #1 music delivery platform and has now added eBooks to its product roster.
- ONE Digital is your digital media supply-chain in the “cloud” – we host all of your content but provide you local access and control.
- The ONE Digital software system is used by content owners to automate the syndication of their assets to hundreds of online and mobile outlets.
- ONE Digital currently handles 22 unique asset types including all music audio and video products, eBook, mobile personalization products and images.
- ONE Digital delivers and manages digital assets for over 2,000 content partners.
- ONE Digital has over 150 commercial online and mobile retail deals around the world.
- ONE Digital is able to deliver content under your contract or its own agreements.
- Automated rights management ensures that your content gets to the right place at the right time.
Our entire organization is staffed by senior engineers, and there is no non-technical or non-software producing management. INgrooves/ONE Digital has a radical approach to enterprise application development. Specifically, we develop enterprise software as if it were shrink-wrap software, therefore the software is installable on any platform and scales to the enterprise level!
SOLUTION TYPES INCLUDING:
- Integration with existing media companies wishing to outsource the digital supply chain.
- Consultation and implementation for custom deployments of the software platform.
- Logistics support for the ingestion, processing and accounting of content for dedicated retail channels.
- Publish public and private API’s via web services to facilitate remote client and vendor custom operations.